JACKSON PARISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
2014 CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
Monthly Chamber Board Meeting - 2nd Wednesday of Every Month
Chamber after Hours - 2nd Thursday of Every Month (except March & December)
Jackson Parish Heritage Museum - Open every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Afternoon Golf Scrambles - Every Tuesday at Advance Country Club (Tee time at 5:30 p.m., call by 5 if you can play), Food served afterward
'Paws of the Pines' Humane Society - every 3rd Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at the Jackson Parish Library
Square-Dancing every Thursday night at 7:00 p.m. at the McDonald Center
- 2nd - Whitney Caskey Art opening reception at the Jackson Parish Museum at 6:00 p.m.
- 2nd - "Welcome to our Anniversary" open house at State Farm at 2:00 p.m.
- 8th - Monthly Chamber Board meeting Johnny's Pizza at 12 noon
- 9th - DART's candlelight vigil at Jonesboro Town Hall at 6:00 p.m.
- 16th - Chamber after Hours at the Jackson Parish Museum at 5:00 p.m.
- 22nd - Entry forms due in the Chamber office for Grand Marshall nominations
- 30th - Halloween in the Park in the Tony Rome Park
- 30th - The Cavern Beat (Beatles tribute band) concert at the Community Center
- 9th - Chrismas Open House in downtown Jonesboro from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 12th - Monthly Chamber Board meeting at El Jalisco's at 12 noon
- 26th - Chamber after Hours at Jay Mallard Ford at 12:00 noon
- 29th - Annual Christmas festivities in downtown Jonesboro (click here for forms and details)
- **Santa will be in his house from Nov. 29 until Dec. 20 on Fri. and Sat. nights from 5-9 p.m.