JACKSON PARISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
2014 CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
Monthly Chamber Board Meeting - 2nd Wednesday of Every Month
Chamber after Hours - 2nd Thursday of Every Month (except March & December)
Jackson Parish Heritage Museum - Open every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Afternoon Golf Scrambles - Every Tuesday at Advance Country Club (Tee time at 5:30 p.m., call by 5 if you can play), Food served afterward
'Paws of the Pines' Humane Society - every 3rd Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at the Jackson Parish Library
Square-Dancing every Thursday night at 7:00 p.m. at the McDonald Center
- Multiple exhibits at the Jackson Parish Museum (click for details)
- 9th - Monthly Chamber meeting at 12 noon at Johnny's Pizza House
- 13th - Easter Cantata at First Baptist Church in Jonesboro at 6:00 p.m.
- 17th - Chamber after Hours at Forest Haven at 5:00 p.m.
- 18th - American Cancer Society bake sale at Walmart
- 19th - Sunshine Festival in downtown Jonesboro (Mud Run, Children Parade @ 10 AM, Music, Vendors, Space Walk from 10AM-4PM) [click for booth form]
- 23rd - Ribbon cutting at Sue's Buried Treasures on Main Street
- 26th - Annual Chamber Big Bass Tournament at Caney Lake (click here for entry form)
- 16th - Chamber after Hours at the Jackson Parish Museum at 5:00 p.m.
- 30th - Halloween in the Park in the Tony Rome Park
- 29th - Annual Christmas festivities in downtown Jonesboro